Full phone system functionality within Microsoft Teams!
Microsoft Teams has changed the way we communicate and collaborate. Although most organization's needs are changing, traditional features such as IVR, response groups, ACD groups with longest idle, out of office messages, mobile support, etc. are still needed.
Microsoft is introducing new telephony features faster than most organizations can keep up with. This can pose a problem, as companies rely on their call flows to run their operations. They need to be sure that the phone system works as planned all the time.
Organizations also struggle to fully utilize Microsoft’s Direct Routing solution for Teams. Many would like to move to a complete cloud-based solution, but are told they need on-premise gateways or Session Border Controllers (SBCs) to connect their local numbers or SIP trunk.
Eric Hartsink – CEO @ Communicativ explains:
“Many Telco’s claim they offer a Microsoft Teams Direct Routing solution. But in reality, its nothing more than some local phone numbers connected to their back-end and your Office 365 Teams cloud tenant. When you need additional functions, they will try and sell you their costly hosted Skype for Business solution with ACD module.
However, with Microsoft’s roadmap for Skype for Business in mind, many customers would like to secure their investment for the long term. They are demanding a cost effective, easy to use and future proof solution. For these customers, we are now offering DirectRoute+”.
Direct Route+ service
DirectRoute+ is a full cloud telephony solution that’s completely integrated with Office 365 and Microsoft Teams. No more on-premise equipment, no hassle and 99% of all the traditional telephony features available.
- Multiple IVR routing options
- Easy schedule for opening hours
- ACD groups
- Priority call queue
- Longest idle
- and more
- Display Caller ID – also via response ACD groups
- Group availability integration within Teams group
- Threshold setting with visual attention within Teams group
- Wallboard or dashboard for call queue insight with live monitoring
- Agent statistics
- Service level statistics
- Mobile call confirm integration > No private voicemail messages for mobile agents
- and many more functionalities
- End user is working with Microsoft Teams client only (no extra clients needed)
- 2500 minutes in our Domestic plan
- 2500 minutes in our International plan
- Local numbers available for 50+ countries
Easy pricing plans:
The DirectRoute+ calling plan pricing is based on the total amount of active users and starts with €7,90 per user per month. The more active users, the better the pricing. The presented pricing is based on our standard user price.
ACD Group is €30,00 per month.
Communicativ your partner in Intelligent Communication!
Is your phone system depreciated ?
Ask for a demo of our Direct Route+ phone service and migrate to a Microsoft Teams phone system.
(+31) 085 2100 837